Buy this sauce, it is awesome on anything Tabasco is good on, with a little more flavor in my opinion. This business is a success story that is being punished by the government for thriving. Contact them to find out where it is sold. http://www.huyfong.com/frames/index.htm
Originally posted on Give Me Liberty:
Irwindale,California has declared war on a Vietnamese businessman.
The city is trying to get a business that employes 200 during the pepper grinding season and 60 people full time.
Maybe David Tran’s politics conflicts with the city politics.
RWINDALE, Calif. (AP) — A Southern California city has declared the factory that produces the popular Sriracha hot sauce a public nuisance.
The Irwindale City Council’s action Wednesday night gives the factory 90 days to make changes to stop the spicy odors that prompted complaints from some residents last fall. Declaring a public nuisance will allow city officials to enter the factory and make changes if the odors persist after the deadline.
The decision came despite testimony by air-quality experts that progress was being made toward a resolution. The South Coast Air Quality Management District said its inspectors have taken air samples inside the plant, and believed the information gathered should…
View original 321 more words
HEY. Obama !!!!!!!!
I’m planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.
We’re planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and we’ll need your help to make a few arrangements.
We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws.
I’m sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, The President of Mexico, that I’m on my way over?
Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. Please print all Mexican Government forms in English.
4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.
5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.
7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver’s license so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but I don’t plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won’t make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my housetop, put U.S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.
13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.
14. I want to receive free food stamps.
15. Naturally, I’ll expect free rent subsidies.
16. I’ll need income tax credits so that although I don’t pay Mexican taxes, I’ll receive money from the government.
17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Government pays $4,500.00 to help me buy a new car.
18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I’ll get a monthly income in retirement.
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who walk over to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that the President of Mexico won’t mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.
Look how stupid this looks when you put it in writing !!!
Showing why most SGM’s are good for little else than making sure you don’t walk on the grass, or the dirt is kept raked in front of the billets, the SGM of the Marine Corps decided a pay cut to his troops is a good thing and will help discipline. I guess when you make $7, 816.20 per month, you can afford to cut back a little before resorting to Ramen Noodles. Way to screw the troops.
Tasing taxpayers, sicking attack dogs on pregnant women. Slamming grandmothers to the ground. Looks like they left their “Occupy”kid gloves at home. I guess productive citizens do not deserve the same restraint as feces throwing commies.I think we know who would be willing to man the guillotines and fill the FEMA coffins.
These are true patriots I hope more come to help. The big difference between Waco and this is we were only fed the mainstream narrative in Texas. Thanks to the internet the real story is getting out, otherwise the rancher may have been portrayed as leading some kind of incestuous cult sacrificing baby kittens to strengthen the federal case in the court of opinion. As it stands now many across the country are seething, and they are not disarmed yet much to the chagrin of some. Free men are only going to take so much.
Overzealous Air-force Security Force holds grandmother at gunpoint. Martial Law should be a barrel of laughs.
The young are going to figure this out quick.
Mayor Dana Outlaw (you can’t make this stuff up) has cancelled a memorial service for a police officer killed in the line of duty by being shot in the face while questioning a pulled over motorist. The “career criminal behind the wheel decided he didn’t want to be pulled over. The motorist, Bryan Stalling was killed during the exchange himself while killing Officer Alexander Thallman and wounding his partner Officer Wester.
Mayor Outlaw decided he couldn’t risk controversy by holding a memorial for the slain police officer, instead attended the memorial service for the alleged street thug who shot him. Well, what can you say. Elect a progressive p.o.s., and get p.o.s. results. Progressives are so great at demanding power, but they have no ability to wield it once they get it. He definitely shows whose side he is on, and I do not believe it is the “Rule Of Law” side. I’m sure his P.S.D. team will be extra vigilant from now on.
Attack helicopters play an irreplaceable role on the battlefield. They have rendered armor pretty much obsolete in many cases. During the Persian Gulf Conflict, the Apaches wiped out a pretty good percentage of Saddam’s Russian made tanks. Now the feds want to neuter the National Guard by taking these pieces of equipment away from the states. Kind of a coincidence with the feds moving so many pieces of armored vehicles into play stateside these days isn’t it?
“We know this is controversial, but we believe we have no choice,” said Army Secretary John McHugh, who understands the problem for legislators. He is a former Republican congressman from New York who was once the ranking minority lawmaker on the House Armed Services Committee.
The Army’s chief of staff, Gen. Ray Odierno, was diplomatic at the hearing: “We are not eliminating aviation brigades in the Guard. What we are doing is transferring the attack capability out of the Guard.”